Call for Participation:
You are cordially invited to participate in the “Time to Clear the Air Symposium: Understanding and Improving Air Quality.” The symposium aims to bring together experts, researchers, practitioners, policymakers, and concerned citizens to discuss the importance of indoor and outside air quality and to explore ways to improve it. The symposium will provide an opportunity to learn about the latest research, best practices, and policies related to indoor air quality.
Who should attend:
This symposium is open to anyone who is interested in learning about and improving air quality. Specifically, it is relevant for:
- Researchers and academics in the fields of environmental health, building sciences, and public health
- Practitioners and professionals in the fields of architecture, engineering, construction, and indoor air quality management
- Policymakers, regulators, and advocates working on air quality issues
- Business owners, facility managers, and employers interested in improving the indoor air quality of their buildings
- Homeowners, renters, and consumers interested in learning how to improve the indoor air quality of their homes and communities
- Health professionals and public health advocates concerned about the health impacts of poor air quality.
- We encourage anyone who is interested in air quality to attend the symposium and participate in the discussions.
Your participation will help to create a better understanding of air quality issues and promote action to improve indoor air quality in homes, workplaces, and public spaces.